DateFriday 20 March
Resident DJ Chart Music Guest Bands Chill Out Zone Safe and Fun
11 to 16yrs 7pm to 11pm
Tickets: £7 (£6 if purchased at least one week in advance).
To Be Announced
Once a month on a Friday evening, the Princes Hall hosts a SNAP Disco. The discos are a joint venture between Rushmoor Borough Council and the Hampshire Constabulary, and offer young people between the ages of 11 and 16 a great night in a safe and secure environment.
The evening consists of a disco in the main hall with local DJ Leroy, live appearances by up and coming bands, and various fun activities. The constant message at all events is an anti-drugs one, (SNAP stands for 'Say No And Phone'), with other themes, such as bullying, smoking, etc, raised by the Youth Service who run workshops in the 'Hang Out' on the ground floor room.
The evenings start at 7pm, and finish at 11pm.
Any profit from the events is paid into a fund supporting activities for young people.
Buying SNAP tickets
Tickets for a SNAP Disco are just £7, (£6 if purchased at least one week in advance), and are available from the Princes Hall Box Office on 01252 329155 (booking fee applies online bookings).
- Tickets will NOT be available on the door.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; In-person and Telephone sales stop at 5.30pm on the day of SNAP
- Children collecting tickets on the door will need to confirm their name and the name and address of the ticket booker
- We regret that once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the case of a cancelled event. For cancelled events tickets must be returned to the Princes Hall before a refund will be issued.
Please select the link above to buy your tickets online for the next SNAP disco (booking fee applies to online bookings).
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; online sales will stop at 5.30pm on the day before SNAP
- All online tickets will be priced at £7 (advanced priced tickets are only currently available via telephone and in-person bookings)
- Children collecting tickets on the door will need to confirm their name and the name and address of the ticket booker and present the confirmation email as proof as purchase
- Tickets purchased online can only be posted out up to 5 days before SNAP after this tickets will be left for collection