DateFriday 20 March
Resident DJ Chart Music Guest Bands Chill Out Zone Safe and Fun
11 to 16yrs 7pm to 11pm
Tickets: £7 (£6 if purchased at least one week in advance).
Bailey McConnell is a young singer-songwriter from Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire. Since signing a management deal with RGS Music, they have given him the tools to enhance his talents, and support what they believe to be a long career in the music industry. In developing his songwriting skills further, Bailey has worked with more accomplished writers as well. Bailey reached the semi-finals of Britain's Got Talent 2015.
Once a month on a Friday evening, the Princes Hall hosts a SNAP Disco. The discos are a joint venture between Rushmoor Borough Council and the Hampshire Constabulary, and offer young people between the ages of 11 and 16 a great night in a safe and secure environment.
The evening consists of a disco in the main hall with local DJ Leroy, live appearances by up and coming bands, and various fun activities. The constant message at all events is an anti-drugs one, (SNAP stands for 'Say No And Phone').
The evenings start at 7pm, and finish at 11pm.
Buying SNAP tickets
Tickets for a SNAP Disco are just £7, (£6 if purchased at least one week in advance), and are available from the Princes Hall Box Office on 01252 329155 (booking fee applies online bookings).
- Tickets will NOT be available on the door.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; In-person and Telephone sales stop at 5.30pm on the day of SNAP
- Children collecting tickets on the door will need to confirm their name and the name and address of the ticket booker
- We regret that once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the case of a cancelled event. For cancelled events tickets must be returned to the Princes Hall before a refund will be issued.
Please select the link above to buy your tickets online for the next SNAP disco (booking fee applies to online bookings).
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; online sales will stop at 5.30pm on the day before SNAP
- All online tickets will be priced at £7 (advanced priced tickets are only currently available via telephone and in-person bookings)
- Children collecting tickets on the door will need to confirm their name and the name and address of the ticket booker and present the confirmation email as proof as purchase
- Tickets purchased online can only be posted out up to 5 days before SNAP after this tickets will be left for collection