1. Identity of the Data Controller and contact details
Rushmoor Borough Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide on this form. You can contact the Princes Hall by phone on 01252 327671, via email to email@example.com or by writing to us at Princes Hall, Princes Way, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1NX. You can contact the Council's Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What we need your information for and the legal basis for it
We need your personal information to process your interest in becoming a casual member of technical staff. By submitting your details, you have given the council consent to process this information.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do this, please use the contact details at the start of this notice. Please bear in mind that if you do so this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above that are for your benefit.
3. Use for any other purposes
If we need to use your information for any other purpose, we will normally inform you before using it, unless we believe you know about the new purpose already or there are legal reasons that prevent us from telling you.
4. Will you pass my information to anyone else?
There are no circumstances under which we may disclose your personal information to third parties.
5. How we will store and look after your information
Your data will be held electronically and will not be stored in a country outside the UK. All paper records containing your personal information will be held securely in our filing systems and archives.
6. How long we will retain your information
We will normally keep your details in our current database for a period of 2 years after your original request. For further information on our policy for retaining personal information, see our retention guidelines.
7. Your rights concerning your information
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you a number of rights concerning your personal information. See the list below. Not all rights apply in every case - it will depend on the legal basis for collecting your information and how we use it.
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right to erasure
Further details on these rights can be found on our website http://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/dataprotection
8. Right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office
If you are not happy with the way the Council is handling your personal information you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. (ICO).
You will find details of how to do so on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/ or by phoning their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
9. Why we need your information and the consequences of not providing it
If you do not provide your information we may not be able to provide the service you are asking for and will not be able to return any lost property found.