VIBE club nights provide a great night out for 11-16 years olds in a safe and fun environment.
With guest appearances, guest DJs, gaming lounge and much more!
Make sure you’re up to date with all the VIBE announcements by following us on Facebook and Instagram @VIBEaldershot
You might also like...
- Friday 28 February
It's the best time to book, as there is lots of choice.
Please try other dates or times.
The Princes Hall hosts a under 16s club night called VIBE. The nights offer young people between the ages of 11 and 16 a great night out in a safe and secure environment.
The evening consists of music in the main hall from guest DJS, live appearances by up and coming bands or celebrities, and various fun activities.
The evenings start at 7.30pm, and will finish at 11pm.
Buying VIBE tickets
Tickets for a VIBE Disco are just £10, and are available from the Princes Hall Box Office on 01252 329155 or online.
- Tickets will NOT be available on the door.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; In-person and Telephone sales stop at 5.30pm on the day of VIBE
- Children collecting tickets on the door will need to confirm their name and the name and address of the ticket booker
- We regret that once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the case of a cancelled event. For cancelled events tickets must be returned to the Princes Hall before a refund will be issued.
Please select the book online link to buy your tickets online for the next VIBE disco.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance; online sales will stop at 5.30pm on the day of VIBE
- Children collecting tickets on the door will need to confirm their name and the name and address of the ticket booker and present the confirmation email as proof as purchase
- Tickets purchased online can only be posted out up to 5 days before VIBE after this tickets will be left for collection
Here are the most frequently asked questions (and our answers) about VIBE, but if you have a question not covered here, please do feel free to make contact with the Box Office who will be happy to help
Will I be able to buy a ticket on the door?
Tickets are only available in advance and cannot be purchased on the door. The Box Office closes at 5.30pm on the day of VIBE, after this point tickets cannot be purchased. Any tickets purchased are non-refundable.
Where do I collect my pre paid tickets?
If you need to collect tickets you must make your way to the Box Office, under the main stairs before queuing for entry at the side of the building. When collecting tickets we simply ask you to confirm the surname and first line of the address of the person that booked the ticket.
How old do I have to be to attend VIBE?
You have to be 11-16 years old in order to attend VIBE. This is a strict age policy.
Do I need ID to prove my age?
There is a strict age policy (11- 16's). If you are worried about being denied entry due to your appearance, please bring along a copy of your birth certificate or passport.
What time do the doors open?
The doors will open at 7.30pm. Entrance is from the side of the building, with a separate door for boys and girls.
What happens if I arrive later than 7.30pm?
If you arrive and the side entrance has been closed, please head up the main steps out the front of the building and security will let you in.
How much money will I need for the night?
There is a shop, which sells ice creams (£2.50) and soft drinks, all priced at £2.00 and water priced at £1.50.
Will there be somewhere I can put my coat or bags?
A free of charge cloakroom is provided and supervised throughout the night but items are left your own risk.
Do I have to dress according to the theme?
You do not have to dress according to the theme of each VIBE. However it is encouraged to get you involved and make the nights as fun as possible!
Are the extra activities included in the ticket price?
All activities such as the gaming lounge, face painting, meet and greet with the guest celebrities or bands are all included in the ticket price.
What time does VIBE end?
VIBE ends at 11.00pm. Please arrange to meet the parent or guardian picking you up on the front steps of the building.